Wednesday, October 15, 2003

"The values of the marketplace supersede the goals of social justice." -Martin Luther King

Last night, I was inspired to action by a small group of gifted people who are out to make positive changes in the world by USING the values of the marketplace to MEET the goals of social justice. They have, in fact, developed a very attractive commercial means of bringing large numbers of people to all manner of pro-social issues via the Internet and all other media, by using their considerable knowledge, talents and high-level entertainment connections. These are smart, resourceful people with good hearts; my favorite kind. I like their bandwagon, and I'm jumping on.

More about this later, as I have to make some calls and get dressed for a lunch date with one of my closest pals, a smart, resourceful man with a good heart.

No comments: