Thursday, October 02, 2003

"Eez a puzzlement." -Yul Brenner, The King and I

I don't know why my earlier post produced in triplicate. I've contacted the mothership, Blogger.com, and it's all fixed on their end...but not out in cyberspace.

All these little -- and big -- frustrations make me wanna get completely mindless and do reckless things, like curl up in bed and immerse myself in NBC's entire Thursday night lineup for the first time in, er, months and months. Or eat copious amounts of, say, Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream. Or go for a walk in the dark and chase random skunks. Or, speaking of random skunks, vote a very recently "recovered" mysogynist into gubernatorial office.

...I'm back from a few minutes of viewing in the bedroom, and it's just as I've been warned: The Friends aren't funny anymore.

If this posts thricely, you'll all hear me scream. No matter where you are in the contiguous United States.

No comments: