Sunday, October 16, 2005

My Random Death #1

It's almost 1am. I went to a rooftop party earlier this evening, ate quite a bit of fine food and mingled with my co-loft residents. Then I drove over to the Little Tokyo Starbucks and read/evaluted three feature scripts for the CBS Diversity Mentorship Program. Then I walked Lulu on the slick city streets of my neighborhood, among the vagrants, crackheads and drunken clubhoppers. And I just took a large handful of Chinese herb capsules and vitamins that all seem to have stuck somewhere in my esophagus. No matter what I do, they won't break apart and slide into my stomach. I don't think I should lie down until they've moved out of my throat, lest I choke to death on a collection of substances designated to keep me healthy.

I adore irony, but that would just suck dead bears.

No comments: