Saturday, August 06, 2005

"I'm getting tired of starting again/Somewhere new." Dave Grohl

Heard this line in the Foo Fighters "Best of You" song last night while in a video store on Beverly. I had to walk away from the guy I was with for a minute -- I didn't want him to see my feelings. They weren't about him.

But there I was, in the process of starting again/somewhere new. And I guess I'll be doing that again tonight, with another guy. And the next night, with another. Until I don't have to look, anymore. Until I find that guy.

The guy I thought I'd already found. Who has started again/somewhere new.

1 comment:

Bolch3vique said...

First of all, I don't know you, and you don't know me.
With that been said, when I read what you wrote I started to think about it... Is it right?, I mean, it's been a while since you wrote it, but is it rigth look everywhere and see almost everyone to realized that you've found what you've been looking for... cuz if you don't really know what it is, that you're looking for, how can you be sure that you'd found it.

It's true that sometimes we get tired of starting all over again, but that's life, you know. Wheter we wanted it or not, it's just the way it is.

It just caught my eye, you know. Don't even know if I made a point though. Anyway, be fine, and hope that you'd found what you were looking for, and try to be more opend minded next time you "start from square one".