Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Blog Value=Personal Satisfaction? Welcome to the 21st Century.

Apparently, I can raise the value of my blog if I reference sex.

There: consider it referenced.

Oh, and Paris Hilton is still a big online draw. So, I have two Paris Hilton references:

Several months ago, I met with a colleague at Toast, a West Hollywood breakfast/lunch/coffee establishment. Paris and her beau-du-jour were there, lounging on the very couches we coveted. Our timing was good: Paris and beau were about to leave, so we waited. I sat in Paris' seat, moments after she vacated it. It was cool. No, I mean literally. No discernable leftover body heat.

Later, the waiter advised us that, as she and beau passed us, she looked at me and said to beau, "She has great hair."

And last week, one of my partners on a movie I'm producing told us that Paris and sister Nicky are interested in being in our film.

Okay, let's see what this does to my blog value, now.

No comments: