Saturday, November 29, 2003

"Don't be afraid to be in overwhelm; you're moving up the spiral into a new frequency." -Friend of Kate M

For those of you dearly beloved who use this blog to check in on me (and thank you for caring), that's where I am right now: overwhelmed, frequed-out and all a-spiral. I was in a deep one a couple of weeks ago, but I've since been given a fine opportunity to be thankful in this season of gratitude: not only am I being paid actual money to do a little project I enjoy, there are a couple of other cool possibilities in the autumn wind. Which means less time to post commentary. And much less time to sleep. But I slept plenty last year, so I'll draw on that for awhile. Look, you got to shake it it to make it.

Um, I don't know what that means. It just popped into my head. It means whatever you want it to mean. What does it mean to YOU? Yes, you there, with the bloodshot and bleary eyes from too much Internet and 'WAY too much caffeine. Shouldn't you be in bed? Can't sleep either, can ya? Okay, then, report back. You know how to reach me.

Back in a bit...

No comments: