Tuesday, September 19, 2006

"Parce qu'il n'y a pas de secret tout celui que tu dois faire pour être heureux est simplement d'il d'être." - a fellow blogger

"Because it is not a secret that all you have to do to be happy is simply to be."

She responded today to a post I made over a year ago, led me to her blog www.fotolog.com/chicforever, and I found this most perfect message.

How is it that, right in the middle of questioning my happiness -- or lack thereof -- I get a message in French from a young woman in Argentina? Right in the middle of writing a book about connections!

Because we are connected, every one of us, when we so choose.

Yesterday, I had the thought that I'd never been more disconnected in my life. And it wasn't working...except to make me très mécontent. So I reached out, and felt the buzz. And felt better. Connected. Amazing.

Proving to me, once again, that it's all energetic. And it's all in our hands. We are magicians, alchemists, we have the power...when we connect to the source of the power.

Très simple.

1 comment:

Carteras LMAI said...

it's oh so crazy! my friend told me that u mentioned her in your blog, and now we are connected to! so it is, that i was just thinking about the title of my space in msn, which is "c'est la vie" even though i don't speak french!