Sunday, October 30, 2005

"Hey! You've got to hide your love away." -Lennon/McCartney

Last night, I dressed in a skin tight black undergarment that showed off my size 4 curves and pushed up my C-cup breasts. I slipped into black fishnets and fuck-me pumps, and painted my face, neck & chest in effective smears of black, red & blue (bruiseprints around my esophagus) and freshly-stitched, slightly bloody scars (including one that ran down my chest, as if my heart had been cut from me); like a woman beaten to death by love. I billed my Halloween self a “zombie whore,” and received delicious appreciation from all species at both big soirees.

Boo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that song, you must hide it from the entire world also from you lover is you want to be in love forever..
here is my flog,
www.fotolog.com/chicforever
i will go on being happy with no reason :)